Entry level position. Responsibilities include maintaining stage lighting equipment, preparing rental shop orders, helping with equipment load ins/outs, assisting with stage rigging installations, etc.
- Assist with maintaining equipment in the rental shop inventory including cleaning, repairs, tuning, etc
- Pulling and prepping rental shop orders
- Checking in rental returns, accurately accounting for equipment and accessories
- Communicating any issues with orders going out or being returned in a timely fashion including missing or damaged equipment, parts and accessories
- Maintaining clean and safe working and storage facilities
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Assisting with on site load-ins/load-outs, equipment set up and operation for customer events as needed
- Assisting with the delivery and installation of rigging and lighting equipment as needed
Applicant should have some prior experience working with stage lighting and related equipment, as well as basic computer literacy and good communications skill.
- Hands-on experience in technical theatre
- A basic technical theatre vocabulary
- Basic familiarity with industry-standard equipment
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude
- Enthusiasm for learning and growing
- Ability to work with a range of personalities
- A flexible, team-oriented, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to lift 50lbs is required.
The following, although not required are desirable -
- Current valid drivers license
- Training and Professional development
- Enjoy life in the beautiful, arts-rich environment of the Berkshires
Send letter and resume, including 3 work-related references to:
Limelight Productions, Inc.
471 Pleasant Street
Lee, MA 01238
or via email (MS Word docs or pdfs accepted as attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Limelight visit www.limelightproductions.com